History of the Firm
Clark Boyce Lawyers was started and established by Kennedy Gough and David Clark back in 1953. Five years later, the firm became Gough Clark & Bisphan and then in 1976 was renamed Clark Bisphan & Boyce. Finally the firm became Clark Boyce Lawyers in 1977 and has traded under this name to this day.
There are now four partners: Hans van Schreven, Gerry Dwyer, Alex McPhail, and Allister Davis.
We pride ourselves on our high level of staff loyalty. The average length of service of support staff is more than ten years (one member has been with us for over 20 years!) and our partners have shown lengthy service with the firm. Our clients are reassured to know that they will see the same faces when they next need legal advice.